The Viper 2.6 is a very powerful fog generator. It unites the current digital technology with proven technique and power. Very powerful output, simple handling and the possibility to connect an external fan are the main new features of this machine.
The control panel with LED-display, simple symbols allow for easy operation. It also protects the control buttons against dirt.
Finest adjustments of the output
Digital technology makes fine adjustment of the pump possible. In steps of 1% the output can be adjusted from 0 – 99%. Thus, any desired effect from a tiny fog cloud to the thickest fog can be produced. This enables the Viper 2.6 to be used in both small and large locations.
DMX 512 as standard
The Viper 2.6 can be controlled via DMX 512. The connection is done with 5pin-XLR-plugs.
The DMX start address can be adjusted and saved via the control panel.
If an external fan is connected to the machine it can be controlled via DMX as well.
The machine can also be controlled with analog (0 – 10 V) via a lighting desk or via XLR-remote (option). This connection is done with 3pin-XLR- plugs. A stand-alone-mode is also possible. The adjustments are done directly at the machine. A short press at the start button makes the machine run. Therefore a permanent pressing of the start button is unnecessary.
With the internal timer the fog time can be exactly adjusted in seconds, the wait time in minutes and the output in %.
Connector for external fan
An external fan with max. 800 watts can be connected to the Viper 2.6.
- The Viper 2.6 is equipped with new safety features.
- On the front and the back part of the cover there are fixing points for safety bonds.
- At both sides of the bottom of the machine are three wholes to which a hanging yoke complete with a collecting tray for fluid drips can be fixed.
The following Look-fog fluids are available for the Viper 2.6:
- Quick-Fog (thick, quick disappearing fluid)
- Regular-Fog (thick, long lasting fluid)
- Slow-Fog (thick, extremly long lasting fluid)