When an artist like Beyoncé hits the road for a tour, it is typically a massive undertaking. A large crew, high budget production, and top performing equipment to ensure the highest quality of entertainment. The Formation Tour of 2016 was nothing short of a traveling juggernaut for the touring and production industry. A “Gear” spotlight was featured in PLSN Magazine regarding her monolithic video wall. But you can’t help but notice the constant atmospheric fog that made the lights and staging pop throughout the entire show!
Look Solutions Viper 2.6’s were the trusted Foggers for the Formation Tour. When you need reliable machines that work on command, effectively, and with concise fluid consumption, it’s no surprise the FX department went with the Vipers 2.6’s. Take a look at some of the photos from the tour, to see the NT’s in action!
Recent from News & Blog
- 05 Apr 2017Look Solutions Viper NT’s at Super Bowl LI Halftime Show
- 05 Oct 2016Viper NT at the Rio Olympics Opening Ceremony
- 26 Sep 2016Are Fog Machines Safe?
- 27 Jun 2016Beyoncé’s Formation Tour
- 27 May 2016Billboard Music Awards 2016